Tuesday, April 3, 2012

curry heaven.


these are literally the only photos i have from india involving food. and one wasn't even taken by me. i had a running total of my food photos in mind the entire trip. i'd never tasted food so good and i needed to document it. i'd prep myself while waiting for it to be served trying so hard to remember to just take one stinkin photo. but all sensory hell broke loose every time i'd smell or taste that first bite and taking pictures fell 50 steps behind getting that paneer masala into my mouth as fast as possible. now i look back and laugh because even the plate scrapped clean makes my mouth water. 


it's embarrassing how much cass and i fell in love with indian breads. naan, roti, chapati. all of it. everybody else at the table would get two. maybe. if they were feeling hungry. aw hale no. we threw all care of fit figures and social acceptedness to the wind and ordered 8. 





listened to the glorious advice of my lady susan and ordered fruity lassis at every opportunity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment