Sunday, April 15, 2012

wannabe tiger lady.

So before I left Korea, I started a list of things that needed to be accomplished. It included swimming in the ocean, getting a henna tattoo, riding an elephant, etc. The list was long, but in the number one slot was  playing with a tiger. I collected pictures on my desktop of other lucky people playing with them, researched the best sanctuaries, basically just daydreamed all day long about how fun it would be. "Are their mannerisms more like dogs or cats?" "What do they smell like?" "Could I die?" "How much would i be willing to pay to keep one for ONE WHOLE day?" It went on and on.  Sadly, making it to a tiger sanctuary never worked out, so you can imagine my excitement when I found a replacement hidden within a national park in India.  ALMOST as good as the real thing.

You know it's cold when a girl uses her quick dry towel as a shawl. Poor climate planning on my part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment