Thursday, January 2, 2014

Roswell: town of aliens and weirdos.

Let me get this straight. I will be the first to admit that I'm a bit weird. I mean, I willingly walked around town with a tin foil hat and bra for a solid hour, just because I thought it was funny. Totally weird, right? Agreed. But all my weird combined still didn't make me the weirdest person in town. Good on yah Roswell, for making me feel more normal. That being said, I might need to explain that my inspiration for these photos was part ninja/alien/tourist. It's also very clear that I need to quit my day job and become a model. And that my mother is a saint, not only for humoring me, but for taking my photo, and also donning tin foil antennas of her own.











1 comment:

  1. Yo. Kylie. If you ever stop being weird, we won't be friends no more. Love you and stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete