Sunday, April 20, 2014

sentimental much?

i've always loved handwriting. there are some people whose handwriting represents as much about them as their faces do. or some handwriting which i would recognize anywhere, anytime for the rest of my life. i have a friend who has multiple distinct styles which is hysterical and utterly unique. i have another friend whose handwriting is so simple and matter of fact that i can perfectly imagine him sticking his tongue out in concentration while writing it. and my other friend whose letter "a" reminds me of whales and the ocean. goodness, i could go on forever. i think it's really why i'm such a sucker for postcards and pen pals. i think it also explains why i got all cheesy sentimental when my grandma sent me a package of seeds for my garden, all in bags with notes and advice written on them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment